Sunday, August 10, 2008

What's New?

Friday, 08-08-08 April and I went to Dee's Scrapbook store for a crop. PrimaDonnas Sharon and Brittney Laakkonen were there to celebrate the store's anniversary.
Here are some pics of April and I with the girls:

Sharon and Brittney were just as kind, sweet and genuine as you would imagine. Very sweet. We were not able to attend the classes they were teaching on Saturday and Sunday. I purchased the class kit for the three layout class Brittney was going to be teaching. I woke up at 5am on Saturday and whipped up the layouts!
Here they are:


Here are some layouts that I scraplifted from Homegrown's Summer Survivor:
The fantaboulas Leena Loh - I ADORE her style:
My loverly friend and favorite KIWI, Rachael:
I believe these are originals(but I am motivated by sketches and search the net for inspiration):

and lastly - a layout for the Label Tulip Challenge:

2 comments:

Busy little Bee said...

Hey. I just found your page and I have to tell you I love your scrapbooking work.:o) Hope to see more.

April Holguin said...

I love it all Lisa, you are on fire. but where is the mini album, I can't wait to see it. You rock chickie.