Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bad Bad Bad Blogger

Shame on me! This week has been overwhelming. I am so busy at work and so exhausted when I get home. I feel really bad about not staying ono the blogging track and about not having enough time to fully participate daily with comments on the THAW challenges at WillowTraders. I am here and checking in, but do not have a lot of energy to participate. I promise to be more active on the weekends and work at scheduling blog posts on teh weekend so they are ready to post through the week.

Now - here is some scrappiness from last weekend:
THAW Challenge #1 - Show me a treat!THAW Challenge #2 - A to Z - use an entire alpha on a layout!THAW Challenge #3 - Moldy Cheese - just awesome - check out the thread to "get" it!Check back tomorrow for the cards I made last weekend for World Card Making Day!

No comments: