Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's day and some Treasured peeks!

Happy Valentine's day!!! I know some people think this is a commerical holiday - but I adore the chance to celebrate love - I have a date with the love of my life today - my Nephew Jamie - he is four and makes my heart sing. We will be going to McDonald's for lunch then a trip to Target and JJ Maxx - yes - I know it is TJ Maxx, but Jamie calls it JJ! Do you have any plans for today?OK - I thought I would share some sneaky peekies of things to come tomorrow - something to whet your appetite for the mid month reveal tomorrow. Here are a few goodies:


Be sure to check out the February gallery tomorrow for the full reveal of all the design team members mid-month project. I hope you are looking forward to it as much as I do - the design team members always inspire me!

4 comments:

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Sounds like you had a great date for today! I hope your fancy feast was everything you were expecting :) Any good deals at TJ Maxx's?

You layouts look really fun and cute!

lisaplus6 said...

i hope your date was wonderful! i love all of those little details i see in your peeks :) i can't wait to see the reveals!

WriterGirl said...

look at you with your teasers! Hope you and Jamie had a great day!

Trish said...

I know he knows how lucky he is to have YOU wrapped around his finger!! Love your sneaks, too!! xoxo