Sunday, March 14, 2010

Treasured Scrapping's March Project Kit mini!


Have you seen it? WOWOW!! I could not resist. I ordered it sight unseen and could not wait to dig in! This kit is bright and fun and contains the newest release from Prima- Umbrella, custom buttons from Tessa Ann Watte's Button Shop, Coredinations and Bazzill Cardstock, beautiful Prima Umbrella flowers, vintage paper lace, and some assorted buttons. Over $40 retail, for only $29.99!!I have been working on my album and just completed it. I have not put the pictures in yet as I see a fun day planned when it warms up in Florida and my little Jamie jumping through the sprinkler. I misted the covers and highlighted the designs with Stickles. I covered each page with the cool Coredanations cardstock. I embossed each piece of cardstock and rough sanded it to bring the designs forward. The I turned to my punches for additional detailing. After each page base was complete - I had the best time embellishing. All items are from the kit and the March main kit. I apologize ahead of time as this is a picture heavy post. Here we go:




















You can order here.

Not only that - Tessa Ann Waite created exclusive buttons for Treasured Scrapbooking and is the Guest Designer for this month! Check out Tessa's album!

10 comments:

Julie said...

totally awesome lisa!!! wow!!!!! wish that kit were in my budget!!!!! i would lift your book for sure!

Nathalie said...

Wow!!! That is a great mini Lisa!!!! I love the chunkiness of it (is that even a word?)~ Anyway, I love the textures, the colors, the fabric... must have been really fun to make :D

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Oh, that misting and masking on here is phenomenal.. really! Makes me wish I had ordered that project kit now. You rock!

Merrilee said...

What an incredible album! I am bookmarking this because I never know what to do when I'm making a mini album.

WriterGirl said...

Wowza!! Your mini album is awesome! Love your creativity and the colors just rock!

lisaplus6 said...

wow. just wow. if you are suddenly missing a mini album you will know where to look... sort of ;)

BabyBokChoy said...

This mini is phenomenal!! You did the kit so much justice!!! love it!!!

twinkles11 said...

beautiful book love the texture of it and the little details. just gorgeous!

Liz said...

This is just fabulous

Anonymous said...

That mini book is just the best! I love all the details that you put in there, and the colors.