Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy monday!!


It was a lovely Sunday. Great mass which kinda cast a glow on me all day long! I scrapped a bit. Working on a mini album - spent awhile dolling up the cover. Love how it came out though. I will work on it some more tonight. The LEO #8 posts today so can't wait for that inspiration.


Also - cleaned out two boxes of old kits for the garage sale at Strawberry Fields. My lovely Valerie is going to price it all for me because it was overwhelming and I really just want it gone. If anything sells - I will be that much farther ahead than having it all sit in boxes in the "scary" room. I paid bills too - hate doing it, but so glad it is done for this month. I love electronic payments!! Good news - there is still money left over - HAHA ;)


Looking forward to a beautiful week. Here is a layout I did last week - just so to share a pic and liven this space up! Used bits from the WIP kit and the Studio Calico. The boys having fun at the pool. I love the casual cardboard with the fancy cut paper and that AWESOME diecut from the July WIP kit!


No comments: