Sunday, July 19, 2009

I am back!

What a neglectful blogger I have been. 2009 has been an interesting year so far. Today - I am looking forward to the rest of my life. It starts today!

I am up early, perusing blogs and ready to go to church. 8:30 mass and then grocery store and then back to create. I am participating in the WillowTraders LEO - Layout Every Other Day challenge. I adore the motivation and have been keeping up. We have completed 7 challenges and on Monday the eigth challenge will be posted. I thought I would share my first seven layouts.

LEO #1 - Scraplift someone from the WT Gallery. I lifted ScrapperQueens "I Love You" Layout. You can see it here.

LEO #2 challenge was Products x3" -- Use 3 each of 3 different products on your LO.
LEO Challenge #3- Use Becky Higgin's Sketch from July '09 LEO Challenge #4 Pick a color combo - use it on your LO LEO Challenge #5 Scrap anything you want, with anything at all!!! LEO Challenge #6 - Use a stamp LEO Challenge #7 - Use a kit Next challenge posts on Monday! I can't wait to see what is next. Have a great Sunday!

No comments: