Tuesday, September 8, 2009

LEO #4 - Family Time

First let me start by saying that I had a fantastic time on Sunday with the apple of my eye! We celebrated his 4th birthday with a party. His real birthday is 09-09-09. :) This is not the greatest picture, but it means the world to me because I went over a few hours before the party started. Let me share that this boy is OBSESSED by Thomas the train!!! So I bought him a new outfit with Thomas on it for his birthday. His mama washed it and it was all ready to wear when I got there. He had not seen it so I was able to surprise him with it and get him ready for the party. Now - this is the ONLY almost 4 year old that I know that gets excited about clothes. OK - only Thomas clothes. He selects his outfit each morning and gets himself dressed. He was super excited about the new Thomas overall shorts and shirt. Sorry - back to the picture. After we got him dressed and did his hair (yes - it is gelled just like his aunties :)) He was sitting on my lap talking about his party and I reached out and took this picture of us myself. The actual pic is horrible - way too dark so I photoshopped it and changed it to black and white. This is what we ended up with. Over the next few weeks you will see much better shots of his party through my layouts and posts - but this picture will always mean the most to me because of the moment it captured. I have said it before and you will hear it again - this little man owns my heart!!
Here is my LEO #4 - scrap an old pic - these pics are from May 2008. We went to dinner after Spencer's hockey game. I love the warmth in the pictures (color) with this graphic 45 paper. Of course - besides cardboard I am obsessed with thick ribbon and love wrapping the layout up like a package!

6 comments:

Rebecca In MI said...

This is a very vibrant page! I love how the darker colors make it! Looks like you had a great time!

Julie said...

lisa i always seeing your lo's with the happy family pics!! you guys always look like you're having fun!

Miss Misi said...

Great colors and layering!

Anonymous said...

Your nephew is adorable. I can see how he could capture your heart! And I love your family layout with all its colors and layers.

Beth said...

That layout is gorgeous! Love the colorsand the whole design!

Lori Gentile said...

Such a gorgeous layout, Lisa! You are totally getting into your style groove.