Saturday, September 19, 2009

Woo Hoo Kelly Goree Class Saturday!

Good morning!
I have been up since 4am - excited for the class and I also wanted to get LEO #9 done. I ended up scrapping LEO #9 and LEO #10 and a card for a challenge at Treasured Scrapbooking. So here you go!

LEO #9 - Scraplift a Layout from a Sponsor Gallery! I selected a layout from the Scrapbook Sussies September Gallery. I selected Zoa Barker's Grow Layout.
LEO #10 was to do a then and now sequence layout. I started lifting a layout from Zany Zinnia for LEO#9 but realized the pics were perfect for #10. Check out Stacy's layout.Finally - this card was created for a Treasured Scrapbooking September Challenge Bee Happy.
This awesome Brentwood Stamp comes from Jessica Lynn Originals.
OK - that's it - sorry for the bombardment - I will be sure to give you a recap of our fun class tomorrow!

12 comments:

Rebecca In MI said...

I SO love your lo's! I would never be able to pull it off the way you do, so I'm really impressed. (although I think I'll use the first one as an inspiration for todays then and now challenge!)

Heather said...

These are great! I love the papers and embellies you used. And that card made me smile. Brentwood is so cute.

jamie said...

that's not bombardment...that's pure excitement. there is so much enthusiasm coming from your pages and your site. it's a breath of fresh air to this sickie this morning.
love it all!

*~Annette~* said...

Do you know how much I *heart* big satin bows?!?!????? I lovvveee it!

Janine Rachau said...

How cuuutee! Love your use of ribbon,...always...

That card is super!

Nathalie said...

Very nice projects Lisa! They all have so much texture and dimension!!

angie gutshall said...

Those layouts are just beautiful. Love the colors.

Anonymous said...

That top layout is especially awesome with all those patterned papes and embellies in there! There are always lots of great things going on in your layouts.

Love the Brentwood card too

Unknown said...

Lisa - I love everything you made. Especially loving the "Big Boys Rock" LO. Your layering and bright colors are just perfect!

twinkles11 said...

LOVE all the elements on your layouts and your card is outta this world!

Miss Misi said...

Love the card, lol.

Unknown said...

What an adorable card!!! Great job. I love how you used little Brentwood :)

Jessica Lynn