Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy Saturday!!

Good morning!
I love Saturday mornings. I wake up early - brew a full pot of coffee, logon and catch up on blog hopping, cuddle the pug and plan my day! Today - laundry and scrapping. I plan on staying in the house all day! I love when I can do that.

So - Willowtraders is doing another blog hop this weekend. So fun - there are so many talented people and I love the ability to check the blogs throughout the day for new fun posts! Here is my scrappy contribution this morning. It's my LEO challenge #13. We had to use old product in our stash. this is from the ScrapRoom - a page kit from March 2007. The paper is AtoZ Essentials - I don't think they even exist anymore. The arrows are Maya Road chipboard and a FULL sheet of Luxe rub on arrows. I rubbed the entire sheet onto some patterened paper and cut them out. I pop dotted each arrow on the layout. I know this layout is very busy and I need to learn to edit sometimes, but it was fun junking it up and only using items from that kit. Actually I added Maya Mists and some Tim Holtz red pearl stickles to puch it up a notch!

11 comments:

"The Bag Lady" said...

I love that photo! Way to use all of those arrows.

Jennifer said...

love that photo and layout! Using all those arrows was certainly a challenge for me! You did great.

Julie said...

lisa i LOVE that page. love all the arrows, and the colors

Jill Felker said...

Beautiful, Lisa! I love it. But those donuts below are evillllll....now I want some!

Tami said...

Wow! Love how you used all those arrows!! But, seriously, the donuts caught my eye -- I can just taste them!! LOL

Janine Rachau said...

Fun, fresh & funky! Love it!

Miss Misi said...

Cool look with all the arrows!

kris said...

this is awesome!!! LOVE IT! I'm scraplifting this!

emelyn said...

This is totally fun and so full of life! i love all the arrows and what a great photo! This layout is so dynanmic!

jamie said...

look at those arrows...how fun is that? i did not see you had updated your blog and so i am way behind in leaving you some blog love...i am so sorry for that!!! your LEO's have been so great!!! thanks for sharing!!!!!

Lori Gentile said...

What a wonderful photo! I love the real stuff. Super cute layout, too!