Tuesday, August 4, 2009

LEO #15 - I completed all the challenges!!

OK ladies- here is the last LEO challenge from Willowtraders
Use 15 of something on a page!

I used 15 different papers. I didn't want the page to be overwhelming so I created 4 flowers with three patterened papers each for the bulk of the 15.

Check back later in the week for a tutorial on how I whipped up these bad boys!

All you need is three different size punches, three patterened papers, one brad, a pencil and your scissors!

3 comments:

lisaplus6 said...

i love this page!!!!!! congrats on doing all of the challenges :)

jamie said...

you go lady! congratulations. and this page is so great. love the flowers. i will be back to see what you did on those...woot woot!!!
love having my house guest...but no time to create...hope i don't get cranky!!!
thanks for letting me visit.

Julie said...

lisa that rocks!!! love it!!! congrats on finishing leo!