Sunday, August 2, 2009

LEO #14 Beach Baby

So I lifted my girl Martha Bonneau - love her style have for a long time!
Here is her layout:

And here is mine:


My little pumpkin butt Jamie returned from vacation so I went and had lunch with he and Pam. I needed a bunch of hugs and kisses!
How can one little boy fill your heart with so much joy? How can he make me laugh and smile the whole time I am with him? He amazes me. My heart just feels so huge when I watch him play - when I see how smart he is - not even four and his reasoning ability is incredible. Sometimes I feel like I am talking to a 20 year old! Such a cupcake!

14 comments:

Julie said...

two awesome pages from two awesome pug lovers!! great work girlie!

Janine Rachau said...

Great lift,...& yours takes on a whole different look...super!

Cute photo!

Jill Felker said...

That's beautiful Lisa!!!!

"The Bag Lady" said...

You are one mean embellishing queen!! Really nice work!

Candace H said...

another GORGEOUS layout, Lisa! Glad you got some lovin' today from your cutie pie!

Miss Misi said...

I like your layering...very nice!

just jennifer said...

love your lift! I love the look but I just can't do it!

Nicole Maki said...

The LO you lifted is very, very cool and you did a great job making it your own.

Lori Gentile said...

Lisa, those are both stunning!! I especially love the sassafras. I know what you mean about how you don't understand how your heart can be so full to overflowing. It's awesome and scary all at the same time.

Patricia said...

Great job Lisa!! It amazes me how you always make those embellishments work!

Unknown said...

That picture is really cute!
Love your scraplift, great page

Michele said...

Awesome layout. You are very talented and I love getting to drool over your creativity. :D

Bibi said...

Awesome lift! He's a cutie!

Tami said...

Gorgeous lift! And I'm going to be checking out the Gal Blog to see how to make one of those cute things. You have a pug...ahh!! Love pugs -- we have a girl named Jazzy who grunted and snored her way into our hearts...lol