Monday, August 24, 2009

One more WIP Page


Here is a quick page I did yesterday morning before church. Love this WIP kit - three different layouts this weekend - each with a different look. So versatile. I spent yesterday afternoon covering the pages of the apple book. Yes Jamie - I am doing another mini!! Thansk for the inspiration Trish!!

I want to give a shout out to Chrissy for organizing the Willowtraders weekly blog hop. I have had so much fun checking out all the blogs of all my new friends. Not only have I "met" some wonderful new crafty ladies, but I have been so inspired. I really am a better poster too. I am a blog hopper daily but I have always hopped and moved on. Since Chrissy started this - I comment so much more. Thanks for that and thanks to all teh talented ladies that share their work with us each week!!

6 comments:

Janine Rachau said...

I just LOVE all your pug photos!! So cute! Fun design!

Trish said...

Lisa! Aren't you the sweetest EVER!! Love the layouts--I'm SO glad you're blogging again! I gotta link this up to the WIP facebook page so others can see too...Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Lulu is just the cutest dog! I love seeing your layouts that feature her little face.

jamie said...

hey lisa...i came over here from facebook this morning...trish linked you up, you rock star you...your post is so wonderful in many ways. and your layout is adorable. just adorable.
so glad to have met you via the world wide web...we are so lucky!

Gina de Jong said...

I totally agree, I am loving everyone's stuff!!!!! your LO is sooo adorable!!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

This is adorable!