Sunday, August 30, 2009

Two New Layouts

I made these two yesterday.
Everytime Jamie gets sick of my photo taking - I start with the - Show your teeth smile, Jamie. Here is an example of "Just take the pic and let's get it over with Auntie!! :) Love this kid. This was completed for a challenge at Treasured Scrapbooking - the monthly challenge. Tough part was the requirement to use an oval. Not thrilled with the outcome.
This is my sweet pal Val. She makes me laugh = it was fun to do a page about her!

6 comments:

Nathalie said...

Great pages Lisa! I really like the first one with the colorful border and embellies on top of the photo!

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I just LOVE your style!!!! Great layoauts, as always

jamie said...

i like that rainbow-ey border too...fun edge...
but i know what you mean about an oval...touch shape, that's for sure.
buy you pulled it off, lady...and nicely i might add!

Jill Felker said...

Beautiful layouts, Lisa!

Heather said...

I LOVE that first LO (well, I love both). I think you did a great job. Wonderful use of the Sass Lass papers.

Unknown said...

great LO's- love the sassafras one- the oval looks good- I get that look from my kids too :)